Our client is one of the largest IT services companies providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. They are currently in the process of hiring 15,000 employees globally in 30 countries.
For one of their main locations in Poland, Wroclaw, they are currently looking for several iOS Developers to support the company’s expansion in various maps and localization projects.
This will be flexible B2B cooperation.
Job Reference: BBBH 17798
- Integration and exposure all key features for cross-platform development with React-Native;
- Development of software in Objective C;
- Supporting customers in multinational and agile project groups.
- Min. 2 years’ experience as the iOS Developer;
- Comfortable working with Objective C, AWS, GitLab;
- Understanding of Jenkins;
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Wroclaw.
What you can expect:
- Flexible working time – you decide when you start your workday.
- Internal mobility – a multitude of interesting projects across main location in Poland and abroad.
- International operating environment.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – an open-door policy.
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037