Implementation Consultant (French)
Based in Maidenhead, our client is a friendly IT software company with approximately 50 employees. They have offices located worldwide and sell direct from multiple locations in Europe with re-seller partners in South Africa and Australia.
They require an Implementation Consultant (French) who has at least 2 years’ experience of implementing/supporting business software solutions. This permanent role will see the successful candidate act as a Project Manager in Maidenhead and sometimes assist in delivering services in France.
Job Reference: BBBH 18059
What will an Implementation Consultant (French) do?
- To act as a Project Manager in Maidenhead and sometimes assist in delivering services in France.
- Combine working with clients and internal departments to get the best result for the client.
- Assist in 4-5 projects at the same time ensuring new challenges every day and a wide variety of tasks.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- French speaker (native or experience of working/living in French speaking countries)
- At least 2 years’ experience of implementing/supporting business software solutions
- A basic understanding of general business processes – purchasing, stock management, sales, invoicing
- An understanding of SQL language is useful
- A willingness to travel to France to carry out training and configuration(1-2 nights per month)
- Market leading salary, bonus & commission structure
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Pension contributions
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.