Hebrew Sales Representative Cloud
Allen Recruitment is partnering exclusively on a hiring programme with an innovative global technology client based in Dublin 2. As a Cloud Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses within your region, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm for Cloud products while identifying their business needs to send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
They require a fluent Hebrew Sales Representative with 2 years + tech sales experience and strong outbound sales experience. The contract on offer is for an initial 11 months.
Our client has huge growth plans for their Cloud business for 2019 and are looking to hire talented sales professionals who are pro-active, outside the box thinkers. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and promote a cutting-edge technology solution within a company environment that values and fosters innovation and new ideas.
Job Reference: BBBH 14831
- Proactively manage contacts within portfolio of accounts over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities, through cold calling and emails
- Lead demand generation and self-prospecting activities within the territory and promote campaigns from planning to execution and analysis
- Work towards assigned business and quarterly goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects
- Work closely with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Marketing to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Understand prospects’ pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process
- Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities with high accuracy
- Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluency in English and Hebrew (written and spoken)
- 1 – 3 years tech sales experience
- Outbound sales/cold calling experience is a must have
- Business Development experience is ideal
- Experience of Cloud/ SaaS/ PaaS or IaaS products would be an advantage
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity – able to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Hunter mentality with a resilient and pro-active approach
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.