Administrative Assistant – Reading, UK
- A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
- An established large employer in Reading, Greater London they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
- They require a recent graduate looking to gain experience in an IT multinational company in the role of Administrative Assistant to support the Professional Services (Consulting) Delivery team within the company.
Job Reference: BBBH 15706
What will an Administrative Assistant do?
- Resource Scheduling of consultants
- Assigning resources to projects within the information systems
- Selection and prioritization of projects
- Delivery Administration – Assisting Project Managers with communication and documentation of customer facing projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Motivated, self-starting individuals
- Recent graduate
- Confident, professional manner, bearing and expression
- Happy to learn new skills through constructive feedback and coaching
- Familiar with MS Office and digital working, both remote and face to face
- 20 days paid holidays per year (pro-rata) along with paid bank holidays
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension – – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme – https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040