Gaming Program Manager (Diversity and Inclusion)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Gaming Program Manager with 5+ years of experience in marketing programme and project management, to join them on an 11 month contract to lead their Diversity & Inclusion Programs for their clients Global Gaming Industry Marketing efforts.
Job Reference: BBBH 18381
What will a Gaming Program Manager do?
Responsible for auditing current and past programs across their Gaming industry marketing function and devising and leading the strategy to create a robust, global and multi-faceted marketing model to help to drive meaningful impact and support for businesses within three key areas:
- Diversity & Inclusion within the industry at large
- Diversity of representation within the games our partners create
- Diversity of representation in the marketing undertaken by our partners
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing programme and project management
- Experience/ exposure to diversity and inclusion related initiatives
- B2B experience would be additive
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the gaming industry landscape is highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040