Fund Reporting Associate
An international fund services company have an immediate opening for a Fund Reporting Associate with 1-2 years’ experience in an office administrative role to join them on a permanent basis.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves many of the industry leaders. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
Job Reference: BBBH 17684
What will a Fund Reporting Associate do?
- Production of financial reports containing annual and semi-annual data supplied by third party clients including:
- Dealing with client queries daily by email and phone
- Use of internal applications, systems and checklists
- Participation in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Team support
- Proofreading translated fund documentation, financial reports and participation in end-of-month filing processes.
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office administrative role.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Microsoft Word. Advanced Excel skills
- Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in the Funds Industry.
- Healthcare plan
- Life Insurance
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual reviews
- Strong focus on personal learning and development
- Innovation Programmes
- Active Sports & Social round year events
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040