Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Kilkenny, they require a Fund Administrator with experience in NAV Fund Accounting admin to join them, initially until the end of March 2020. You will have a unique opportunity to perform oversight of NAV calculations and ensure all exceptions are understood and fully explained.
Job Reference: BBBH 17612
- Perform oversight of NAV calculations and ensure all exceptions are understood and fully explained
- Oversee and work in collaboration with NAV Production locations and centres
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for daily Client Reporting
- Investigate and resolve client queries
- Management of Client Reporting process
- Serve as primary fund accounting client contact
- Ensure excellent level of service provided to assigned clients/departments
- Ensure adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures
- Participate in project work and complete ad hoc tasks as directed
- Previous experience of working in a busy Fund Accounting environment is essential
- Expectation of a minimum of 5 years in financial services or in-depth experience in a similar role
- Finance degree or similar in a related discipline would be beneficial
- Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.