Front-End Developer (React.js/JSX)
Our client is a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services. For their rapidly growing office in Wroclaw, they are urgently looking for a Front-End Developer (React.js/JSX) with 5+ years of Frontend experience.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis or permanent contract of employment.
Job Reference: BBBH 17565
Overview of Project
You’ll be working in Security Engineering, responsible for delivering state of the art global security infrastructure in the area of Authentication and Certificate Management. You will join a new global transformation project delivered by 12+ highly skilled engineers, BAs, UX. Solutions we do are part of crucial infrastructure and have high visibility internally as well as externally.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent and documented 5+ years of Frontend (html, css) experience;
- 3+ years of experience and solid skills in React Js/Jsx, ES6, especially in working with REST API, Node.js;
- Hands-on working experience with application testing techniques, e.g: Axios, Jest, Enzyme, intermediate Java knowledge and experience in coding backend API;
- Practical knowledge of Flux/Redux and Sketch;
- Worked and comfortable with Git, CI/CD;
- Business level English & available to work onsite in Wroclaw.
What if we said:
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience.
- Career development center.
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and start-up environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- Attractive compensation package – B2B or contract of employment directly with the client
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037