French Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a French Support Specialist with Fluent French and 2-5 years’ experience in support for a multinational to join them, initially on a 10-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17872
What will a French Support Specialist do?
- Resolve issues consulted from vendors around order management and technical support.
- Coordinate and supervise resolution of complaints and escalations from users in EMEA
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and interpretation on key operational matters to help optimise workflows and improve customer service.
- Act as Community manager for French speaking users
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-5 years in support for a multinational
- Fluent French and English
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040