Financial Analyst (Telco)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Financial Analyst (Telco) with experience working in PO and invoices handling in a telecoms/ networking environment to join them, initially on a 6-months contract either full-time or part-time. The successful candidate will be handling invoices by keeping record, submitting to internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payment, keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status.
Job Reference: BBBH 17883
What will the Financial Analyst (Telco) do?
- Creating tasks to generate and update Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders
- Identifying any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices.
- Keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status.
- Answering queries from vendors about payment status.
- Data verification and update contract system.
- Speaking to fiber vendors regularly and making sure the order forms come with the correct information on them. Weekly reporting of the fiber suppliers order form performance
- Following up with the fiber suppliers on some of the remediation needs after the fiber acceptance is happened
- May need to follow up on power and space deliveries of fiber vendors in some occasions
- Building slides for team reports
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in PO and invoices handling
- Very good understanding of telco environment very familiar with the vocabulary used in fiber networks
- Preferably working experience in multinational company
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.