Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Our client requires a Financial Accountant with experience working with a local subsidiary of US multinationals or a Big Four firm, and 1+ years’ experience with local GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP. The successful candidate will play a critical role in helping our client’s customers and agencies maximise the full value of their display and video platform in the pursuit of their marketing objectives.
Job Reference: BBBH 18994
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- BS and P&L accounting and flux analysis, month end close process and reporting, general accounting and tax fillings and all related statutory obligation.
- Perform accounts payable and GL reconciliations to ensure accuracy of their financial statements and accurately record and maintain all payroll activities in their finance systems
- Perform daily cash control, daily AP functions, bank reconciliations and provide weekly cash flow forecast of funding needs to Corporate Treasury.
- Manage relationships with third-party entities such as banks, accounting firms and third-party suppliers in matters related to the Accounting, Treasury and AP activities and help to execute projects to localize financial systems
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Accounting qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm.
- 1+ years with local GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Oracle and SAP experience a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040