Finance Project Manager (Lean)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Finance Project Manager with 5 years of proven project management experience – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within TM Teams preferred.
Job Reference: BBBH 17613
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Poland as our client does not assist with the work permit procedure.
* Possibility to become an integral and significant part of the Middle Office department in the company.
* A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
* Work with a company who highly values their employees.
* Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
* Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
* Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor.
* Working within the Middle Office – Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, providing primary support for client onboarding and changing related projects, supporting operational team.
* Representing the TM function in both external and internal project discussions and workshops.
* Escalating issues and key decisions to functional line management where required.
* Supporting validation of the Future State Operating Model covering in-scope TM functions.
* Supporting and executing TM onboarding activities to be operationally ready to support the TM in-scope business activities and complete required tasks such as procedures, system accesses and training.
* Supporting other TM onboarding activities as required.
* Liaising with clients and colleagues both, regionally and cross border within the TM project work stream.
* Supporting the client Project Management Office as TM representative.
* Driving financial process reviews, ensuring validity and continually looking for process improvements.
* Designing and implementing systems and putting processes in place to assure accountability, making decisions and achieving objectives.
* Assuring that the key principles of improve, govern, control, assure are applied throughout the key areas.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Min. 5 years of proven project management experience – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within TM Teams preferred.
* Understanding of settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.).
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
* Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, MS Power BI.
* Business level English & availability to work onsite in Cracow.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037