External Staffing Program Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an External Staffing Program Manager with 2+ years’ experience as a staffing/ contingent worker project manager within a multinational. This is a temporary role ending June 2020 to work with multiple stakeholders to support the implementation of the global External Staff policy.
Job Reference: BBBH 17889
What will an External Staffing Program Manager do?
- Conduct a review and risk assessment of our current External Staff base
- Interrogate data points to assess and create an accurate baseline of high-risk contractual engagements and drive deep understanding in how the existing process works
- Individual business manager / sponsor Communication and action planning for future resource models
- Ensure that each geo / area has a line by line inventory of accurate information relating to each category of external staff along with a plan for each category of staff to avoid business disruption come January 2021 (e.g. release / replace, outsource certify, revoke business guest agreement, move roles to FTE)
- Leverage Contractor Services/Procurement and other suppliers as appropriate to ensure appropriate communications are managed.
- Ensure business contacts and sponsor managers are kept updated with regular reporting and communications as needed.
- Create a consistent approach and governance model to address exceptions requests or inconsistency.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience as a staffing/ contingent worker project manager within a multinational
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040