Executive Administrative Assistant
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an Executive Administrative Assistant with a Business & Finance background with advanced experience using Excel, to join them on a fixed term contract until the end of June 2019 to support the EMEA Regional Director and team on budget management, logistics & calendar, travel, communications and special projects.
Job Reference: BBBH 15328
What will an Executive Administrative Assistant Do?
- Advanced Marketing Budget Management – forecasting, tracking, escalation and finance process management for a complex, multi-million-euro budget
- Drive and lead quarterly forecasting and budget corrections
- Project Administration of the FY19 planning process
- Serve as team expert on compliance in PO creation, Invoicing and data privacy
- Proactive management of team communications/enquiries ensuring business focus is maintained
- Participate as a highly trusted and involved member of the Director’s Leadership Team with responsibility for all Business meetings, including agenda creation, minute taking, action follow up etc.
- Ownership of internal processes suporting the Marketing function and processes including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware / Software / Procurement.
- Smart screening and prioritization of all incoming requests through knowledge of activities and leadership working practices.
- Provides first class support which enables the Director and Marketing team to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Maintains and seeks to improve admin processes.
- Error free and timely correspondence.
- Uses initiative, escalating where appropriate.
- Demonstrates exceptional time management, organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrates ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Advaned Excel and budgetary financial analysis experience
- Business Background – business degree/finance preferred
- Project ownership, accountability, ability to work without a lot of direction
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.