Event Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a strong Event Project Manager with 3+ years of experience in event project management, initially until the end of December 2019.
Job Reference: BBBH16091
What will the Event Project Manager do?
- Logistics management of all events
- External communications and event enrolment
- Running of the events (speakers, content development, event programming)
- 8x Internal events
- 1 week of Product immersion sessions – Management & scheduling
- Week-long trip – all parts of the program – Speakers / content / logistics / entertainment etc.
- Broader Marketing & Comms strategy – leadership
- Internal Stakeholder management
- External Stakeholder management – via email marketing, Enrolments, updates etc
- 3+ years of experience in event project management
- Strong understanding/ previous exposure to media or creative agencies
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- PM certification is desirable
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710