EMEA Tax Manager of Direct Taxes
A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
An established large employer in Dublin 15, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an EMEA Tax Manager of Direct Taxes with 3+ years of relevant direct tax experience join them on a 12-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH17816
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant direct tax experience
- AITI or similar tax qualification required
- Familiarity with US and Irish tax law
What will an Audit Accountant Do?
US GAAP Tax Accounting
- Manage and review the US GAAP accounting prepared by external advisors for the Company’s EMEA entities including FIN48 analysis;
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by external advisors for direct tax accounts;
Local Statutory Tax Accounting
- Preparation and review of the local statutory tax provision prepared by external advisors
- Manage interactions with the Company’s Statutory Reporting team on tax technical and scheduling related matters
Direct Tax Compliance
- Review all direct tax filings prepared by external advisors including the payment process;
- Cash tax forecasting
- Implement tax processes improvements
- Assist with coordinating direct tax audits
- Review information gathered by external advisors responding to audit inquiries
- Engage in cross functional tax and business initiatives
- Participate in tax aspects of legal entity rationalization
- Participate in review, determination and implementation of ERP and other system changes as they impact tax
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040