E-commerce Marketing Specialist
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Site Merchandiser with 4+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing, including working experience in B2B, to join them until the end of June 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 17826
What will an E-commerce Marketing Specialist do?
- Coordinating campaigns (like Black Friday and Spring Sales) from a Site Merchandising team perspective with other key stakeholders.
- Liaising with stakeholders and coordinating updates within Software categories.
- Working with the other members of the Site Merchandising team to provide feedback on processes and systems to the Operational Excellence Lead.
- Periodic performance analysis and sharing of insights.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing, 2 of which should be in B2B
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skills- daily user-Fluent in English.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040