Digital Product Designer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Digital Product Designer, you will have 4+ years of experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
Initially on a 6-month contract, the Digital Product Designer will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19090
What will a Digital Product Designer do?
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Able to provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- B2B and B2C experience desired
- Experience working in or with agencies desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.