Digital Growth Marketing Manager – Paid Social
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Digital Growth Marketing Manager with 5+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. The successful candidate will collaborate with design and development teams to optimize copy and landing page performance.
Job Reference: BBBH 17254
What will a Digital Growth Marketing Manager do?
- Design and scale our client’s paid social program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive quality lead volumes and scalable multi-year product growth
- Optimize global investments across an advertising platforms and programs a focus on customer acquisition and return on ad spend
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create holistic, full-funnel growth roadmaps, develop A/B & multivariate optimization plans to deliver performance improvements
- Extract and deliver insights to other teams such as product marketing and product management on what resonates and what performs in market
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising
- Partner with regional marketing, content, product and website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer journey
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience managing, agencies, and a deep expertise social / digital marketing
- Proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid social campaign
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Comfortable in ambiguity and able to forge a path ahead
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone:+44 3303351710