Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 4,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
For their rapidly growing operations in Gdansk, they are currently looking to onboard a DevOps Officer with at least 3 years of experience in application support & a minimum 1 years’ experience working with Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts. It is a fabulous opportunity to become part of a new team being set up in Poland who will focus on resiliency and improving applications across the EMEA region.
Job Reference: BBH 14705
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in application support
- Commercial experience in Java / or .Net, SQL , Unix, Scripting, Jenkins or related areas
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working with Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in English
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +48122119037.