As a DevOps Engineer you will work closely together with our client’s software development teams and the skilled team of DevOps Engineers supporting the whole organization, in order to establish and continuously improve the toolchains and deployment for their software products.
Our client is one of the leading technology solutions partners. For their rapidly growing office in the heart of Warsaw they are currently looking to onboard an experienced DevOps Engineer with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 17891
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as DevOps Engineer;
- Writing automation scripts using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash;
- Experienced working with Kubernetes;
- Business level English and availability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
- Multisport OR private medical care cards.
- Professional and career growth.
- Scandinavian work culture.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com . Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037