Deskside Support Engineer
Our client is an IT services company based in Dublin 17 who require an experienced Deskside Support Engineer to provide offsite support on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical services and support.
Suitable applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in both remote and on-site support.
Job Reference: BBBH 16695
What will a Deskside Support Engineer do?
- Working closely with customer within a team to deliver support for their daily ICT requirements
- Responsible for monitoring customer’s IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity.
- The range of products includes but is not limited to Microsoft, HP, IBM, Active Directory, Symantec, Citrix and VMWare.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in both remote and on-site support
- Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
- Experience in Active Directory Support would be valuable
- Desktop & Remote Admin- Administering
- Supporting all levels of Windows Server from 2003 to 2012
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including Exchange 2010 and Server 2008
- Providing Hardware and software support
- Consulting with 3rd party companies when issues needed to be escalated
- Working with all levels of
- Windows OS from Windows 7 to 10
- Working with 3rd level support on projects which include Office365
- Successfully helping users to migrate to Office 365 and solving any related problems
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.