Derivatives Administrator – Associate
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Kilkenny, they require a Derivatives Administrator with 2+ years relevant experience, preferably within an asset management environment, to join them initially until April 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 17648
- To process and ensure that all Derivative trades and position are confirmed with the market, marked to market on internal records and are reconciled to external counterparts.
- Specific duties include confirming all positions are correct against broker.
- Mark to market internal system records.
- Reconcile internal records to external counterparts.
- To liaise with client, custodian and brokers as required, in respect of all derivative positions queries.
- 2+ years direct relevant experience, preferably within an asset management environment.
- Must be p.c. literate, particularly in Excel.
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.