Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Data Strategist with 3+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the program management part of team, building scaled solutions, trying to scale things better for clients
Job Reference: BBBH 17604
What will a Data Strategist do?
- Create projection based on XLS tool- Present projections and handle questions on calculations
- Pre-launch session to explain and remind on short-term and long-results
- Initial post-launch insights check-ins
- Train partner on tool functionality
- Work with regional program managers, partner managers and partners on defining priority use cases
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS/BEng or higher degree with numerical/analytics focus
- 3+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis (Excel or any other visualization tool)
- End to end project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience working in consulting or agency
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.