Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Engineer with 1-7 years’ experience in the data warehouse space, including experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance. Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will solve some of the most challenging business problems on the web and mobile Internet, at a scale that few companies can match.
Job Reference: BBBH 19135
What will a Data Engineer do?
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
- Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Support existing processes running in production.
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-7 years’ experience in the data warehouse space including experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python on Java.
- Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to analyses data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710