Business & Data Analyst
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest Scandinavian financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdynia, they are currently looking for a Business & Data Analyst with 3+ years working in a similar environment. This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH16839
Overview of the project:
The position will offer an opportunity to develop the data quality processes for customer and counterparty data, with the main focus being on Deduplication. You will conduct demanding data and business analysis.
- Definition of approach, process and business rules for deduplication of records and describing the requirements (epics and features) for the technical implementation
- Data analysing and data profiling of relational databases data with SQL, excel and/or other data analysing tools to understand reasons for duplicates
- Interviewing of business stakeholders, application owners and branch co-workers in order to understand business processes and reasons for duplicates.
- Active co-operation with IT development team and business counterparts. Acts as an intermediator in between IT and business.
- Creating epic and feature requirements for technical implementation.
- Supporting technical implementation in feature creation.
- Verification of technical implementation in user acceptance testing.
- Preparation of guidelines and work instructions for data management people.
- Preparing estimations of the scope and quantity to be able to provide input to resourcing.
- Supporting configuration and testing of automated identification algorithm rules.
- Supporting data architecture and data exposure creation.
- Data modelling and visualising of your findings in presentations.
- Working in self-driven and responsible manner towards teams and projects goal.
The minimum requirements:
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar environment, ideally as Data/Business Analyst
- Familiarity of SaFe and Agile development methodologies
- Good SQL, Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience in large scale Data Management project(s) or similar IT development projects
- Advanced English and excellent communication skills
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy
- Modern European location – Polish coast area
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.