Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Data Analyst 1-3 years’ experience in a role where SQL was used regularly to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 15312
What will a Data Analyst do?
- Collect and analyse data to draw insight and identify strategic solutions
- Build consensus by facilitating broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, manage implementation, and drive delivery of projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, related field or equivalent practical experience with 2 years’ work experience in data analysis
- In-depth experience analysing data and creating reports with strong spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. SQL), statistical, quantitative modelling and forecasting skills
- Genuine excitement and passion for developing and analysing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from this data
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver findings of analysis
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.