Customer Experience Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Experience Manager with 5-8 years of experience in project coordination/management with a multinational to join them, initially on an 11-month. The successful candidate will partner with the EMEA Customer Experience team to improve the quality of our client’s customer-facing documentation across EMEA.
Job Reference: BBBH 17768
What will a Customer Experience Manager do?
- Review and improve the customer-centricity of plans and design guidelines for sales teams
- Partner with team members on business-related projects and project status reports
- Plan and manage customer council agendas and identify and present relevant Insights
- Project management of EMEA-wide improvement programs in partnership with business partners
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-8 years of experience in project coordination/management with a multinational
- 5-8 years of admin experience (logistics, scheduling) with a multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040