Content Management Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Content Management Specialist with experience with content management systems and 1+ years of experience with HTML / CSS, initially on a 9 – month contract to support onboarding programs, policy training, and ongoing learning for outsourcing sites.
Job Reference: BBBH 16825
What will a Content Management Specialist do?
- Support training initiatives by creating, updating, deploying, and testing web-based content using an internal content management system (CMS)
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and guidelines (such as visual style, content structure, taxonomy, tags, metadata)
- Monitor usage metrics, trends, and feedback
- Organize and track storage of digital assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve (or escalate) both technical and non-technical issues as reported by users and internal teams
- Contribute process improvement ideas to better accomplish high quality and timely delivery of content
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative, and technical teams to serve a global content audience
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-3 years of experience with HTML / CSS required
- Experience with content management systems CMS / LMS required g. WordPress, DocuHelp, RoboHelp, FrameMaker etc
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS and a passion for content creation
- The individual in this role must be technically proficient, a team player, and detail oriented with a focus on execution
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or web design preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040