Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Community Manager with 1-3 years relevant work experience in operations and event support to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. The Program Coordinator will support our client’s online community across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18290
What will a Community Manager do?
- Build relationships with the community leaders of across EMEA on a weekly basis.
- Respond to and triage support questions & feedback and support requests leads via message, email etc.
- Work closely with the team to develop playbooks & best practices for the online community
- Consistently report updates and insights from the community to relevant internal teams
- Support the team with collating, tracking, and documenting important metrics from the community
- Support the community with meetup approvals and budget tracking
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in operations and event support
- Proven work experience working with communities (e.g managing an online community, forum, group etc)
- BSc in any relevant field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710 .