Client Solutions Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Client Solutions Manager with 7+ years of experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies, to partner with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for their customers, to join them initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17881
What will a Client Solutions Manager do?
Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing and Retail.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of their solutions
Platform and Product Expertise
- Drive education on their product, company updates and share their best practices as relevant to client or agencies’ business
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- Provide and oversee their marketing strategy, align with client’s key business objectives
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Grocery or FMCG vertical experience strongly desired
- 5+ years of experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- 5+ years of experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040