Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Dutch offices based in Herten, Limburg this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a C# Engineer with over 3 years of front-end software development experience in C#. This permanent role will see the successful candidate joining their clients Global Project Management Team and will be based out of Herten in the Netherlands.
Job Reference: BBBH 17436
What will a C# Engineer do?
- The company is offering an exciting opportunity for a Software Programmer to join their Dutch team in the rewrite of our leading Practice Management System in the Netherlands. The role is based in Herten, Limburg.
- This is a superb opportunity for a talented and gifted software engineer with experience in web technologies: C#, ASP.NET/ASP.Net Core, WEB API – MVC, Entity Framework and Dependency Injection, to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Fluent Dutch Speaker
· HBO or university degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Up to 3-8 years of front-end software development experience in C#;
· ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API – MVC;
· Entity Framework;
· Linq language;
· Dependency Injection (Autofac – Built-in .Net core)
· SQL advanced
· MsSql, MySQL, Postgres;
· HTML5, CSS3;
· Experience working in an agile environment;
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team;
· Fluency in verbal and written English;
· Discipline and maturity to develop clean, secure and maintainable code, also to optimise code for performance and scalability;
· Source code management skills;
· Delphi is an advantage;
· Understanding of code documentation practices and tools;
· Ability to acquire new technical information quickly;
· Preference for a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same.
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.