- Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
- They require C# Developer with 5+ years of software design and development experience of commercial applications (ideally Microsoft Windows native applications and/or experience in web technologies). This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company on permanent basis.
About the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to develop the clients Next Generation products. They use agile processes and are aiming to apply best practice on all fronts as they develop the new product.
- The successful candidate will be working very closely with the head office team especially for the Design and Architecture perspective of the initial project.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Degree / MA in IT / Computers or equivalent.
- 5 years of software design and development experience of commercial applications (ideally Microsoft Windows native applications and/or experience in web technologies).
- C# advanced
- Experience in Front end development with React
- ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API – MVC
- Hands-on relational databases and SQL (ORACLE preferably).
- Experience working in agile environment.
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040