Business Operations Analyst
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Business Operations Analyst with 7+ years’ experience in data analytics, industry work experience in SQL and experience with Angular, C# and Jason, to join them on a contract until the end of June 2020. The successful candidate will be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make better business decisions by blending modern analytics capabilities with business strategy to influence the future of the Datacentre Operations Field Services team.
Job Reference: BBBH 17434
What will a Business Operations Analyst do?
- Develop & implement analytical models that establish an improved data-driven understanding of our Network Field Operations (NFOS) worldwide, driving continuous improvements, and informed staffing decisions
- Analyse and interpret data to provide recommendations and insights into NFOS-related staffing models, support, and capacity drivers
- Collaborate and engage with subject matter experts to gain operational insight into building analytical models leveraging real-life experiences
- Use standard and ad-hoc reporting methods to gather and consolidate pertinent data to run resource modelling experiments
- Provide support and sustained development for internal data infrastructure leveraged by DC Operations and NFOS
- Participate in technical communities to stay informed of best practices and changes within the broader discipline and share them with the organization
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics, data sciences, mathematics, statistics or data modelling
- 7+ years of industry work experience in SQL, SQL Server Analysis Services, OLAP, DAX, MDX to implement statistical models, and analysis (prediction, classification, clustering, time series forecasting, regression models, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience with Angular, C# and Jason
- Proficient with SQL Azure, Azure Services and Azure Data Factory, data visualization skills, experience in tools like Power BI
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040