Software Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant – Capital Markets
Our client is a leading providers of Fintech software automation, information and analytical solutions, assisting global investment banking firms, serving more than 50,000 customers across 140 countries.
Currently seeking Business Analysts / Implementation Consultants to join their European Consulting Team providing automated solutions in financial services asset management, securities, corporate actions, portfolio administration, and post trade analytics.
In this permanent role, you will work in an experienced team on customer engagements across Europe working on diverse projects for global clients, building on your business and technical data analysis & design skills as well as developing further business acumen
Initially based in their offices in Dublin 2, following significant training and development and analysis work during your probation you will then be assigned to European projects travelling and working on client sites, up to 6 months in duration, to gather / investigate requirements and deliver proof of concepts from your proposed solutions design – so a great opportunity for those who have a thirst for travel as well as developing your career.
Please only apply if you hold an EU passport due to the travel requirements of this role
Job Reference: BBBH 14518
- Actively participate in onsite Client Requirements workshops
- Understand client’s underlying business, implementation & product usage
- Cleary define and document client requirements and change requests
- Work with product design & development team to analyze and design functional enhancements.
- Represents Business Analyst team at relevant agile stand ups and planning meetings.
- Demonstrate new product features to Clients, Product Management, Training and Sales teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree (Finance / Information Technology)
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant in the investment banking sector with Asset Servicing experience.
- Ability to elicit business requirements, identify solutions & complete requirement documentation.
- Some data analysis experience with SQL.
- Experience of industry standard interfaces is an advantage (e.g. SWIFT, XML)
- User acceptance testing experience.
- Appreciation of the agile software development process.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build rapport and client engagement.
- Our client employs over 10,000 people in 10 countries.
- Excellent salary and benefits package, including pension, health and life insurance, 25 days holidays.
- Travel, accommodation and reasonable expenses covered while on client assignments
- Become part of the leading providers of information and analytical software solutions in Ireland working with dozens of international banks and financial institutions.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today quoting job reference BBBH 14518
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694041