Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Cracow, they require a Business Analyst with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
Job Reference: BBBH 17838
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Poland as our client does not assist with the work permit procedure.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Very competitive compensation package on the contract of employment.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years Investments experience (project work experience with a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements).
- Strong understanding of Transaction Management within Business Operations.
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Instruments across asset types i.e. Equities, Bonds, Exchange Traded Derivatives and Foreign Exchange.
- Knowledge of current market ISITC code of practice.
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Business level English & available to work onsite in Cracow.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037