Business Analyst – Risk Reporting Change
We are currently seeking a number of seasoned Business Analysts to join growing teams in the risk area at one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
For these permanent opportunities, some of the essential skills/experience will include: knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury, risk control, change management, SQL.
You will act as a conduit between the programs across finance, regulatory and IT environments in the bank.
This role provides a great opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting programs.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 16345
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
- Capture business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
- Analyze processes, root causes, business impacts, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
- Organize user acceptance testing
- Support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
- Prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank
- Keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progresses
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science or similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in risk control in banking area/alternatively change management experience
- Knowledge of reporting business intelligence systems – like MicroStrategy, Business Objects or Tableau would be an asset
- Fluent in English
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037