Brand and Product Marketing Communications Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Brand and Product Marketing Communications Manager with 7+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing to join them, initially on an 11-month contract. They will partner with field marketing, product marketing, sales and channel partner teams, with the primary objective of enabling the product to grow and scale through customer acquisition and retention.
Job Reference: BBBH 18323
What will a Brand and Product Marketing Communications Manager do?
- Develop integrated global marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and acquisition, to build and close sales pipeline.
- Develop sales narratives and materials to help generate demand, build pipeline and close deals. Including customer communications, sales assets and marketing collateral.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products and features by developing strategies, sales collateral and communications that will attract and retain customers.
- Inform and support content creation for brand building campaigns, including product value proposition, messaging and creative approach.
- Build marketing strategy and acquisition approach through campaigns and marketing materials for key regions, target audiences and verticals, aligning with sales strategy.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing
- Proven capabilities in developing integrated marketing campaigns and content
- Proven capabilities in agency and budget management
- Preferable experience in SaaS, enterprise software, and/or web technology companies
- Global experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710