Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. For their rapidly growing office in Wroclaw, they are currently looking to onboard an experienced BI Architect.
They are looking for a BI Architect who will be taking part in the management of a larger portfolio of projects upon the completion of the initial project. The successful candidate will be tasked to develop complex detailed application and database design.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 17903
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Very good understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts – at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience working in Data Modelling, Relational Databases and SQL.
- Very good skills in Informatica PowerCenter 10, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL skills, Business Object skills (SAP BI4).
- Good knowledge of Unix: Shell Scripting.
- Business level English and availability to work onsite in Wroclaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
- Scandinavian working culture.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037