Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Audit Administrator with 3-5 years of project management, customer support or administration experience within a multinational providing support for global projects to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17821
What will an Audit Administrator do?
- Pre-audit coordination with suppliers and auditors including scheduling calls, coaching suppliers on audit expectations and preparations, communicating with suppliers and reviewing / validating supplier data.
- Audit logistics coordination across multiple locations and time zones;
- Manage audit Corrective Action Plan (CAP) logistics, reporting and status tracking of CAPs.
- Prepare reports on a recurring basis and support ad hoc report requests.
- Effectively collaborate, communicate, educate and influence suppliers on the Supplier Code of Conduct, policy, and expectations at different levels to improve process and controls to mitigate risks.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of project management, customer support or administration experience within a multinational providing support for global projects.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040