Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest Scandinavian financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gydnia, they are currently looking for an Agile Coach who is a Master of Scrum and Kanban methodologies. This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: 15009
- Facilitate adoption of and improvements in the Agile-DevOps way of working within Agile teams and hubs
- Introduce Agile-DevOps way of working and rituals to Agile teams and hubs (e.g., through boot camps, workshops, trainings and 1-on-1 coaching)
- Support the setup of rituals and tools for Agile teams
- Continuously assess the maturity of Agile teams along a standard Agile-DevOps maturity model, in order to close critical gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Produce and maintain training and workshop materials, and document best practices for GT
- Support Agile teams in achieving their mission
- Ensure key roles are familiar with their responsibilities and most important concepts – e.g. servant leadership for hub leads (PMs, RTEs, etc.), DoD and DoR for Product Owners
- Help Agile teams refine their mission and translate it into implementable epics and user stories
- Support the definition of specific roles, responsibilities and deliverables within Agile teams
- Drive broad collaboration and alignment between Agile teams and their stakeholders
- Facilitate close alignment and ensure regular touchpoints across Agile teams (e.g., PO alignment, PI planning) while coaching POs and team members playing Scrum Master role to take over such facilitation tasks
- Organize knowledge exchange across Agile teams and hubs
- Coach Agile teams, and particularly POs to build a regular dialogue with their consumers
- Guide problem-solving sessions to help the Agile teams remove impediments
The minimum requirements:
- Mastery of Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Deep knowledge of DevOps, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience with working in high-performing Agile or DevOps teams
- Some experience in coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash would be an asset
- Knowledge of virtualization environments and tools e.g., VMware, CloudForms would be an asset
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy
- Modern European location – Polish coast area
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.