Advertising Trainer and Coordinator – Turkish
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Advertising Trainer and Coordinator with fluent Turkish and strong experience in running ads campaign on social media to join them, initially on a 11-month contract to join their Global Marketing team to help drive education in Turkish.
Job Reference: BBBH 17429
What will an Advertising Trainer and Coordinator do?
- Work directly with the EMEA Business Education training team to deliver in-person training in Turkey and across EMEA region to enable agencies to become experts with their advertising solutions
- Deliver our full day training curricula and education office hours in Turkish and English on a regular basis to diverse audiences across agencies and clients
- Maintain an excellent base of solutions knowledge and act as a product matter expert within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team
- Plan the logistics of the event alongside our central events team
- Minimum of 50% travel across Turkey and EMEA
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluent Turkish and English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience in running ads campaign on social media
- Training delivery experience
- Experience in public speaking in front a large audience in English and Turkish
- Experience in event logistics
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040