Administrative Assistant (Finance)
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Dublin, they require an Administrative Assistant with 1+ years admin experience within a finance function to join them on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18128
- 1+ years administrative experience within a finance function in a multinational
- An interest in funds
- Work with the company secretariat team to complete the daily workflow.
- For their allocated portfolio of clients, ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings in adherence with client procedures and company law and, where appropriate, convening and minuting annual / extraordinary general meetings of shareholders. Follow up on decisions made at board and general meetings in order to provide an update at the next meeting.
- Ensuring the filing of all statutory forms and returns at the company’s registration office, as required, in addition to regularly reviewing the information in the statutory books, client files and blueprint company secretarial database to ensure that the information is consistent and up to date.
- Updating of client and department procedures and checklists as and when changes occur.
- Acting as a channel of communication and information for non-executive directors while ensuring that their personal details, biographies are maintained, and directors fees are paid on a timely basis.
- Arranging for the notarisation and legalisation of documents, as required.
- Assisting auditors with annual audit.
- Overseeing the filing of the annual and semi-annual financial statements with the relevant regulatory bodies within the required timeframe.
- Monitoring the departments compliance obligations through the self-testing schedules and weekly board meeting, foreign filings, AGM and annual return schedules.
- Reviewing developments in corporate governance and company Law in order to advise and assist the directors with regard to their duties and responsibilities and compliance with their personal obligations under company Law and, where applicable, stock exchange requirements.
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.