Our client boasts a top-class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
An established large employer in Reading, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
They require an Administrative Assistant to provide reliable, consistent and comprehensive administrative support to the EA of the SVP EMEA Sales. This is a great opportunity for someone at this level as they will get exposure to senior level management at Veritas and undertake a broad range of tasks from diary management to travel organisation and assisting with event organisation.
You will need 1-2 years’ experience in an administration assistant/secretarial support role (open to both small and large companies)
The initial contract is on offer is for 14 months.
Job ID: BBBH 13734
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administration assistant/secretarial support role (open to both small and large companies)
- A high level of IT skills as well as strong Microsoft office and systems knowledge
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Arranging VIP air travel, ground transportation and accommodation
- Organising executive events and meetings, including but not limited to room booking, catering, entertainment
- Working with the EA to organise office wide, UK wide and EMEA wide events
- Administration of expenses, purchase orders and invoices, making use of systems such as Concur and Oracle
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including internal and external CXO level guests
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments when required
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Basic budgeting
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff of all levels on a global scale.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710