Based in Dublin 2, our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
They require an Accountant with previous hedge, private equity and real estate funds experience.
The successful candidate will manage the production of annual financial statements and daily workflow for multiple alternative investment client relationships and product types. An initial contract term of 3 month’s is on offer.
Job Reference: BBBH17842
What will an Accountant Do?
- Manage the production of annual financial statements and daily workflow for multiple alternative investment client relationships and product types (hedge, private equity, and real estate funds).
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and auditors.
- Perform reviews of hedge, private equity, and real estate funds’ financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements.
What does the Ideal Candidate Look Like?
- Hedge, private equity and real estate funds experience
- Accounting qualification
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.