Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Dublin 2, they require an Accountant with 7-10 years of experience and 2+ years funds experience from within the last 3 years, to join them initially until the end of April 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 17839
- Applies generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to devise, implement and administer accounting systems in a variety of functional areas to produce/provide appropriate statements and/or management reports.
- Prepares journal entries, performs reconciliations, and performs account analysis.
- Audits various records to verify accuracy. Instructs or assigns work to clerks and staff engaged in general accounting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) with 7-10 years of experience.
- Accounting qualification
- 2+ years funds experience from within the last 3 years
- Close to Dublin City Centre and well connected to main transport links: Bus, Luas and train
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.