Account Support Representative (Advertising)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Support Representative with 3+ years’ work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management, initially on an 11-month contract to service our client’s leading publishers base and help drive accelerated business growth for them.
Job Reference: BBBH 17852
What will an Account Support Representative do?
- Support sales users through their email customer service tools.
- Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support
- Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
- Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040