Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager with 5-8 years’ experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media within or working with a multinational to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17878
What will an Account Manager do?
- Dive into a key client account and quickly build relationships with decision makers;
- Speak comfortably with our clients across all levels,
- Use strong account management and excellent consultative selling skills to be seen as a thoughtful leader and build the business,
- Share your knowledge on how our products can help deliver digital marketing success,
- Develop and manage strong relationships with advertising clients and agencies,
- Become a trusted advisor and provide excellent customer service
- Identify and pitch advertising opportunities to assigned clients,
- Advise advertisers with media strategy recommendations,
- Proactively and creatively identify and address client challenges,
- Support assigned clients with ad campaign planning, execution, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting,
- Advise clients on how to maximize their campaign results using their unique solutions,
- Manage and provide training on their products to customers and agencies,
- Conduct detailed account and campaign analysis and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals and business growth,
- Periodically review clients’ advertising investments and results,
- Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through our client relationship management software.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-8 years’ experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media within or working with a multinational
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with AdWords or a similar product
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040