Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager with 5+ years of practical experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media, to join them initially on a contract until the end of April 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 16944
What will an Account Manager do?
- Dive into a key client account and quickly build relationships with decision makers
- Speak comfortably with our clients across all levels,
- Use strong account management and excellent consultative selling skills to be a thoughtful leader and build the business,
- Share your knowledge on how our products can help deliver digital marketing success,
- Develop and manage strong relationships with advertising clients and agencies,
- Identify and pitch advertising opportunities to assigned clients,
- Advise advertisers with media strategy recommendations,
- Proactively and creatively identify and address client challenges,
- Support assigned clients with ad campaign planning, execution, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting,
- Conduct detailed account and campaign analysis and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals and business growth,
- Periodically review clients’ advertising investments and results,
- Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through our client relationship management software.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent,
- Practical experience 5-8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with AdWords or a similar product,
- Ability to effectively deliver results in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across organizations and functions,
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, prioritise, and organise sales activities,
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder structures and build strong relationships,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills,
- Strong ability to drive business results independently.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.