Allen Recruitment is currently assisting a consulting company from the Nordics to work with their end client in Warsaw.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for driving implementation and configurations of security testing capabilities built into the delivery pipelines.
Candidates will have a 3+ years working as a delivery pipeline engineer (installation, configuration, troubleshoot, improving).
This will be a B2B arrangement with long term cooperation preferred.
Location: Warsaw or remote within Poland.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19754
What you will be doing:
As an DevOps Engineer, you will be tasked with:
Part of the Tools and Technology group serving the squads with capabilities of efficiently delivery improved functionality out in production by introducing and configuring the build pipeline tools to best fit the needs of the company. The role requires a broad experience from identifying areas of improvement within the delivery pipelines, finding suitable solutions, implementing and configurations these.
Your profile and background:
- 3+ years working as a delivery pipeline engineer (installation, configuration, troubleshoot, improving).
- Jenkins, nexus, sonar, docker, Kubernetes, helm chart.
- Groovy scripting knowledge.
- 2+ years working with delivery pipeline security tools.
- Hands-on experience on Linux OS and Kubernetes for troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Fluent English.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with a growing multinational organization.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037