Senior Full Stack Mobile Developer
Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a seasoned Senior Full Stack Mobile Developer with 7+ years of relevant experience.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend.
You will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics – all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19685
- 7+ years of Mobile development experience.
- Skilled with Xamarin – highly desirable.
- Strong .NET, C#, and Angular development skills.
- Experienced working within a global team.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment.
- Experienced using Visual Studio App Center for deployment – nice to have.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Senior Full Stack Mobile Developer do?
- Leads small to moderate budget projects; may perform in project leadership role and/or may supervise the activities of lower-level personnel.
- Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Executes schedules, costs, and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
- May assist in training, assigning, and checking the work of less experienced developers.
- Performs estimation efforts on projects and tracks progress.
- Drafts and revises test plans and scripts with consideration to end-to-end system flows.
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Logs defects, identifies course of action, and performs preliminary root cause analysis. Analyzes and communicates test results to project team.
- Attractable Day Rate.
- Smooth and efficient invoicing.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.