Sales Operations Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Operations Analyst with 3+ years’ experience performing large scale data analysis to identify trends and efficiency/expansion opportunities for clients and internal teams, gained within a multinational company.
Initially on a 6-month contract, you will be responsible for developing and executing insightful recommendations and narratives on activation and relationship opportunities based on the latest data trends, specifically for travel account teams and their clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19676
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Perform large scale data analysis to identify trends and efficiency/expansion opportunities.
- Implement creative ways (incl. pilot initiatives) to improve their client relationships and advertising ROI.
- Track impact of implemented initiatives.
- Provide specialized support to account teams, advertisers and industry partners, including troubleshooting customer problems and developing solutions.
- Train internal and external parties on industry best practices and product updates.
- Increase our client’s tools’ effectiveness by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience performing large scale data analysis to identify trends and efficiency/expansion opportunities for clients and internal teams, gained within a multinational company.
- Strong Excel/Google sheet experience.
- Experience using SQL and Data Analytics is a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040