Market Service Owner
Our client, a global leader in the alcohol industry, require a Market Service Owner with 2+ years of experience in logistic, export related or customer service environment to join their expanding team in Dublin.
The Market Service Owner role offers an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Beer Supply.
This role will be initially on a 10 week contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19668
Your role will involve:
- Ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full. To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements.
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and despatch requirements.
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments, and resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with our client’s Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in logistics, export related or customer service environment.
- Supply Chain experience e.g., planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials, and services supply.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Systems ideally SAP.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.